F.S. 16 Brass Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F.S. 16 Brass Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Older restoration 70's, Buffalo wire wheels, Ruckstell rearend, 22 motor starts & runs good, side curtains, exhaust cutout, wolf whistle, bad sodder job on radiator.$12,000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Silovich on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

Do you mind a couple of questions?
Where is it located, I'm in Il
Does it have an electric starter?
Does the Number on the Title match the 1920 engine number that is in it?

thanks, john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

I'm in Marinette, WI. yes it has electric start, It's a 22 motor and the numbers match the title. Gary 715-732-1585

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 10:21 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

how about $11,500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Silovich on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

Gary, thanks for the reply and info . I'll call tommorow to ask a little more about its history. I'm only about a 4 hour drive away to come look at it. FYI, I look at a 22 Depot Hack in California today and ruled that one out. I'll be fling back to IL tomorrow Thanks again, john

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration