linebore unit for models A and T Ford mainbearings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: linebore unit for models A and T Ford mainbearings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:20 pm:

this unit includes the 4 bearing linebore frame that bolts to the pan rails of models T or model A Ford crankcases , the boring bar and boring bits , dial indicator toolset fixture for adjusting the boring bits , a radius/facing bit and stop ring for cutting the thrust flanges and clearance radii , the "false cam" and locator brackets and adapter bushings for positioning the unit on the pan rails to assure correct timing gear clearances... illustrated instructions are included as well as my telephone or email support ...$875 + $65 postage in lower 48 states ...INTERNATIONAL postage at actual postal charge ( I do not charge "extra" for international )...I have been building this design linebore since 1979 ...gene French 970-581-2808 ... email gfrench1953@hotmail.comlinebore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:06 am:

top...thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:10 am:

top,thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

top again...thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 10:11 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration