15 touring on Craig's List

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 15 touring on Craig's List
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 08:35 am:

Not my car. I just saw the add.
https://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/6046697937.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:03 am:

LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DEAL .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:57 am:

If someone buys this .....

I can haul it as far West as Kansas.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:18 am:

That may be a fair price depending....
It reinforces my theory that though the Ford produced thousands of identical cars, there are no longer two alike today.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

I chatted with the owner and currently the motor is stuck. Hasn't been turned over since the early 80's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

Cool car hope it gets a good home. I am out of room. Tim For now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 08:50 am:

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD PRICE ON THIS ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 08:52 am:

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD PRICE ON THIS ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:29 am:

With a stuck motor..maybe $8K?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Tim you are being generous, check out the asking price.

I would go 4000 at an auction. I just saw a nice 15 sell at an Indiana auction on line for 6000. It had correct upholstery and a good top, but they couldn't get it to start. How bad do you want it??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 04:53 pm:

The 15 at the Indiana auction had JB weld in 2 places on the block or I would have bought it. They didn't put that in the listing. Buyer beware.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

Good to know, so no engine either way. That changes things.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration