OT Model A for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT Model A for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:38 am:

I know this is not the best spot to advertise a Model A but figured I would out it out there. I am helping someone here sell her late husbands truck. I know nothing about Model A's so I will do my best. It is a 1934 Model A with a V-8 series 46. It has a Mitchell splitter rear end and hydraulic brakes. It has been appraised for $30K. For additional information contact Sharon at 315-eight6five-5500 or you can email me bhealey(at)northland.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Brian, that's a mighty fine 34 Ford pick-up but it ain't a Model A. 31 was the last year for the A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Robert, I told you I don't know much about these. Is it a Model B?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert M Davis on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:27 am:

Where is the Pickup located and phone number you gave is not complete.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:29 am:

Hi, It is not a Model B, a Model B is a 4 cylinder. The is a V/8.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Located in Holland Patent NY contact is 315-865-5500 Sharon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Boy, thats nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Nice Truck, try selling it on MAFCA and MARC classified sites also Ford Barn. Good Luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Give it a shot on Hemmings, and Cars Online dot com. Nice truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Very nice truck. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration