1922 Chevrolet 490 touring for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1922 Chevrolet 490 touring for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Located in South Louisiana. Restored in the early 1970's. Car runs and drives great. It's been driven regularly since restoration. Call or text for pictures or post here with an email address. I have documentation about the cars history when it was sold into LA. from a young man in Delaware in the mid fifties. Detailed records of the restoration too. Good original low mileage car.Many extra parts included. I know I'm pitching it to the wrong crowd but I figured I'd give it a shot. Asking 10K negotiable. Thanks for looking. Dex 337-453-6172.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Just bumping this up for Dex. I've ridden in the car and it is a nice looking and sound car. Fairly priced too, in my opinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dexter Doucet on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Thanks John..!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration