WTB 1911 5 ball Kingston and original dogleg intake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1911 5 ball Kingston and original dogleg intake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 02:08 am:

Need a 1911 Kingston 5 ball (45 degree air intake and choke)and dogleg intake (original) for 1911 May Touring per build sheet. Replacing only non original parts on car. Message here or dgpoff@comcast.net. Five-oh-9 nine81 4three7eight.

Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:49 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-Model-T-Ford-carb-RARE-Kingston-Five-Ball-Carb-/232 280863342?hash=item361504b26e:g:BHsAAOSwuxFY0-jG&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

If anyone buys this for a 1909 T, I'll trade you the 1911 intake for the correct 09 intake. Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Come to think about it, I don't recall the 1909 T in the ads photo being for sale locally recently?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

Would you trade fruit pies for one? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Tom I sure will!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:54 pm:

Thanks Ed!
Tom - I would trade fruit pies in a Spokane second. I'm figuring about 1000 of them.

Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 02:48 am:

Don, that is tempting! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 11:43 am:

I of course am using the published IFPER (International Fruit Pie Exchange Rate) as established every 22nd of the month in Geneva, of one mini fruit pie 4.5 US ounces nominal, at $.9978 American dollars per pie.

Rates subject to change at any time.

Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 07:09 pm:

Of course you are. What else would you use?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration