FOR SALE; EARLY FRONT MOTOR MOUNT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; EARLY FRONT MOTOR MOUNT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 02:21 am:

Motor Mount $29.00m Includes the "U-Bolts" and castle nuts. The U-Bolts has very good threads which is unusual. Please include $9.15 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504.
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 02:28 am:

Early Front Motor Mount;

front motor mount

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Will it be correct for a 1911?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 01:04 am:

Mark As I understand it. Every thing is the same except the castle nuts. The nuts on an 11 has a square bottom on the slots, These nuts have round bottoms in the slots. It is very easy to take a narrow file and square the bottom of the slots making it a 09 to 14. I have done many of them, its EASY.

Note this one has been promised. I have about a dozen or so left. I am not sure how many of the U-bolts I have left but will check tomorrow and let you know. If I do have some U-Bolts left you will have to again file the bottom of the slots on the castle nuts square (its easy).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

Dave
I'm not sure if you get my PM
If you have another set I will buy it,
Mark

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration