FOR SALE; UNIVERSAL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; UNIVERSAL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 02:53 am:

Universal; $35.00, inside running surface appears good. One of the thrust plate pins will have to be replaced and will be included. Please include $13.45 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-7745-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 02:54 am:

Universal Housing:

universal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 03:24 am:

I don't why I called the Differential a Universal, I must have been asleep. Sorry the picture are not better, tomorrow I will get a desk lamp to see if I can get more light in the pictures.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration