FOR SALE; DIFFERENTIAL SPIDER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; DIFFERENTIAL SPIDER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 03:09 am:

Differential Spider; $25.30, used but very good. You can still see the factor grind marks on the side of the teeth, something I always look for when I am choosing which gear to use anywhere in the T. Please include $6.85 Shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 03:10 am:

Differential Spider:

differential Spider

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:39 am:

I will try a better (I hope) picture of the spider and gears.

spider and gears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:56 am:

Differential Spider Gears still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 02:46 am:

I still have some Differential spiders left.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration