F/S: 27 Dash, Speedo, Switch, Amp Meter and Wiring. $100

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F/S: 27 Dash, Speedo, Switch, Amp Meter and Wiring. $100
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Picked this up the other day in an estate sale and do not need for any of my projects. Forum ID was a 27 4 door, but that is all I know about it, I never owned or operated this. Speedo, amp meter, keyed switch, etc., may or may not operate fully. Look at photos for proper part ID and if it's worth $100 to you, PM me and we can discuss shipping options. I live in Atlanta, GA, but have homes in Lakeland, FL and Leavenworth, KS and travel to them regularly.

I will be listing many other parts over the next day or so, if you want to combine items or trips.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 01:45 pm:

Dash is sold. Thanks Don. See you this weekend.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration