WTB: Large drum backing plate, original

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Large drum backing plate, original
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Looking for an original 26-27 large drum backing plate (plate only) in decent condition (no cracks or major bends, surface rust ok)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

You need to say which side they are not both the same. You can also buy them new.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

I need a left backing plate. I've seen the new ones but would prefer to go original if I can find some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 04:08 pm:

I have a spare that's off the housing. I will check tonight and see which side it is. Do you care if it has pressed out or riveted on tabs for the shoes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

I'm looking for the pressed out tabs, not the riveted tabs. This is going on a Ruckstell, so it doesn't strictly matter, but just a preference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Michael;
I found the one I was looking for and it is a left. It has the pressed out tabs with little round plugs to cover the holes. It will need a little hammer work. If you are interested PM me with your zip code to figure shipping and I will get back to you in the AM. Asking 15 plus shipping.
Mark G

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration