Wanted: Fan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Fan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

Does anybody have a fan assembly that mounts on the water outlet for a 26/27 T? Really I just need the fan blades and the water outlet part but, I'll buy the whole assembly if necessary.

Thank you,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Steven,
I have these if they are what you are looking for. Came off 26/27 that I am running with a low radiator, so I needed the different set up. PM me if you think they will work for you.

$25 for both plus shipping. I think it might fit in a medium flat rate shirt box USPS.

Hope it helps.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration