F/S: 4 doors for 26/27 Four Door. Sold as one lot.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F/S: 4 doors for 26/27 Four Door. Sold as one lot.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Picked up some FrankenT parts from an estate sale and some are 26/27 and some are not. These were forum ID'd as 27 four door.
All are solid, all have working window regulators, one has good glass, some have some wood trim and some have some remnants of interior cards and fabric. None have full handles. Those that have a hinge half removed they were unscrewed, no torn metal.

I will consider individual door sales, but I'd really like to sell them as a set. I live in Atlanta, GA, but have homes in Lakeland, FL and in Leavenworth, KS and travel to them frequently so something could be arrainged enroute.

Shipping will be what it will be. I can get these to a FastNAll shop for pallet delivery.

PM me for questions or additional photos. $500 for the full, matching set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 12:28 am:

Robert, with all due respect, I do not think these are '26 - '27 doors from a Fordor. The reason I say that is because of the stamped in beltline feature just below the window on all 4 doors and also because at least one door (it's hard to tell from the distance these pictures were taken)looks like it has a Model A type door release lever in the center of the door. Please look at the inside door picture on the second door from the left. Model T's did not have this type of interior door handle.

I have a '27 Fordor and this is just my opinion based on a comparison with my Fordor.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 02:28 am:

From the distance of pictures it hard to tell for sure but the doors look like Model A Briggs 4 Dr.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:42 am:

I will post some more photos. I was basing my representation on info from forum members. I do not have a 26/27 and there are/were some other Model A stuff in the stash I acquired. So they very well may be.

Thank you for the heads up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Robert, I believe Kevin and Keith may be correct. They look a lot like Model A Briggs 4 doors to me, from what I can tell from the photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 11:46 am:

There's a FORDOR rear door at this link.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/model-t-ford-parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

Here is what I got. If they are A doors, any suggestions on resource to offer them?

Thank you for your time and patience with me on these. I tried.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

Post them to The Ford Barn forum classifieds. `

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:31 am:

Hmmmm...
Based on the listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-MODEL-T-1926-1927-4-DOOR-DRIVERS-SIDE-REAR-DOOR-for -Restore-24-PICS-/281869908496

This door sure looks like it has the opening for the interior door latch in the same location as mine. But, yes, mine do have the stamped and raised molding just under the window sill on the exterior. Are we all in agreement that these are A doors? I guess I can list them on the Ford Barn site as just doors and see what the response is from there as far as ID. But I'd like to know as we have some A's in the family barn and might keep them, but nothing to compare to.

Thanks for any help.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration