Want to buy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:53 am:

A working set of wireless directional signals that can be inserted into the oil lamps on my '15. I am interested in a set similar to the ones made a few years ago by twcomponents (AKA TW Timers). This product is no longer manufactured, although it may be in the future. In the meantime, I'd like to have non-wired signal lights this summer, and if you have a set you purchased and no longer need, I'd be interested in perhaps purchasing them.

pm or addufo at gmail (with proper characters and spacing) will get my attention.

Thanks,
Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration