Very decent model T for sale on eBay.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Very decent model T for sale on eBay.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

Listed under 1922 ford model t.
Very decent mostly original car. Pls check it out on eBay
Again only found under 1922 ford model t.
Email w any questions. I have vids of me driving it.

Thanks to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:33 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1922-Ford-Model-T-Touring-car-/322458410015?hash=item4b1 404dc1f:g:We8AAOSwhQhY0Gbl&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Tks Eric.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Greg- sent a message to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Really nice looking T. From the look of it it must be in Australia. Ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 11:37 pm:

John T thank you very much. I'm good with the T's just not the computer. Lol
I appreciate it
Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:58 am:

I'm having trouble with uploads. It worked yesterday but not today. Would anyone be so kind to let me email my new pictures to them and post for me.
It would be greatly appreciated. I may not have a working computer after this!!!! Lol
Tks
Gregp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

Added pics of engine and engine numbers on the eBay listing

Thanks
Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 11:36 am:

SOLD FOR $ 6250.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Somebody got a hell-of-a deal..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Raynor in Southampton on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

Did it sell off of this forum ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

EBAY SAYS : " SOLD FOR $ 6250 "

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

Cool car good deal too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration