Accessories and Sales and Supply Books

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Accessories and Sales and Supply Books
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

For Sale a nice 3 volume set of Model T Ford Accessories by James L. Kenealy and a copy of The Model T Ford Owners Supply Book plus a Copy of Model T Ford Sales and Service Data by Clymer asking $70.00 for the group shipped free to the lower 48 states if you like looking at old neat adds this is the batch to own call Matt at 503-824-2681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:43 am:

Matt I'll take them Send me your address so I can send you a check

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Held for Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration