FOR SALE; SPLIT RIM JACK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; SPLIT RIM JACK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:04 am:

Split Rim Jack: $49.00 This is a real nice working and looking jack. No cracks or repairs were found. If you have 450 x 21 inch split rim you may want this jack. I have one of my Ts with 450 x 21 Inch split rims and carry one of these with me at all times. Please include $18.75 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:05 am:

Split Rim Jack:

split rim jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 05:00 am:

Split Rim Jack is gone. I do have Some more and can post pictures if wanted. they are not painted up as pretty as the red one but are just as good.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration