FOR SALE; SPLIT RIM JACK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; SPLIT RIM JACK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:04 am:

Split Rim Jack: $49.00 This is a real nice working and looking jack. No cracks or repairs were found. If you have 450 x 21 inch split rim you may want this jack. I have one of my Ts with 450 x 21 Inch split rims and carry one of these with me at all times. Please include $18.75 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:05 am:

Split Rim Jack:

split rim jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 05:00 am:

Split Rim Jack is gone. I do have Some more and can post pictures if wanted. they are not painted up as pretty as the red one but are just as good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 02:20 am:

I still have a couple of split trim Jacks left, If any one is interested I will post some pictures of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Olsen on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 08:02 am:

pm sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration