FOR SALE; VERY GOOD BAND RATCHET WRENCH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; VERY GOOD BAND RATCHET WRENCH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:56 am:

Band Wrench: $19.00, Note the wrench is the better one with the box end as well as the ratchet end. The additional box end allows you to use it on the Low band (slow speed) adjusting screw. There is FORD 5-z-829 Stamped on the wrench. The ratchet end works well. No cracks, rust or repairs found. Please include $6.80 shipping. You should have not only one of these wrenches on your shop wall but in every one of your cars in case you are on a tour and find you need to tighten your bands. This tool will make it so much easier and faster to adjust your bands.
Dave Hson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 02:57 am:

Band wrench;

band wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 02:11 am:

Band Wrench has been spoken for

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 07:02 am:

I have more band wrenches, if interested I can post pictures of more of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:50 am:

I hope the been wrench will go out today.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:51 am:

I hope the band wrench will go out today.

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration