FOR SALE; KICK PEDAL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; KICK PEDAL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 03:15 am:

KICK PEDAL; $10.00, Works good, has a strong spring. Use with cut outs or airmore whistles. No repairs found. Please include $6.80 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 03:16 am:

Kick Pedal:

kick pedal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 03:19 am:

I will take it .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:54 am:

Vincent: I will hold the Kick pedal for you, Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 06:14 am:

Kick Pedal Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 01:05 am:

Another Kick Pedal for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 09:20 am:

Dave if like the one pictured i will take it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Bob Middleton:
The onl7 difference I see is there is two screw holes on either end rather than four in the picture. It works the same. Let me knowand I will put your name on it and hold for 10days.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

Dave sending a check

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 02:33 am:

Still have more Kick Pedals. They are a lot better than some piece of wire through the floor boards.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 09:35 am:

Dave, have you got anymore of these "kick pedal's" left, if so I'll take two. Please let me know by email, thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:09 am:

Sorry for the silly question.
I guess this should be on the other side.
But, What is the Kick Pedal used for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 11:33 am:

Various "warning" devices, whistles & exhaust cut-outs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 02:08 am:

You will also need it if you install a cut out.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration