WTB - Tail Light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Tail Light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Looking for a tail light like the one pictured. Prefer it to be complete- lens, socket and etc, thank you...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:54 am:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg pacana on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:54 am:

Think i have one tim. It has plate holder attached. Let me check and ill post you back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Thanks Greg, let me know...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

Hello Tim,
If Greg doesn't have one, I have a nice one available for $30 plus shipping.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Thank you Larry, it's exactly what I'm looking for. If it doesn't work out with Greg I will Take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 02:59 pm:

Larry- sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration