For Sale: Exceptional Original Boyco Service Can Set With Original Mounting Bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Exceptional Original Boyco Service Can Set With Original Mounting Bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Very nice original Boyco Service unit for the running board of your T. I don't think you'll find a nicer original set. $400 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

Larry, just sent you a PM. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Schrepfer on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

If mike does not take item I will

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

I recognize those! I used to own them. They came out of a really nice dry barn here in California. They are real nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 05:53 pm:

PM sent, have not heard back,
Still Available.
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration