Nice 1920 Touring for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Nice 1920 Touring for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Looks like a good car-not connected to sale in any way.

https://salem.craigslist.org/cto/6057181326.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Is there an uglier color for a car ? WOW !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Olsen on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:34 pm:

Thank you James. This seems to be just what I was looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 01:01 am:

A case or two of spray can black would fix that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:30 am:

Why do people do that? Wayne, you're right. After using Valspar's rattle can paint on two Model A fenders, I'm convinced that for a driver anyway, you can put on a very good paint job. I think the paint is even a urethane. Flows on nicely, being a urethane it doesn't have time to run unless you go crazy with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Well as it seems a door isn't painted It might be how he "got" the car. As far as "doesn't start" starter needs repaired I wonder how much is wrong with the crank . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

The listing has been pulled.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Hopefully sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Can't view it. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration