6v Tail Light and License Bracket and Fender Mount

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 6v Tail Light and License Bracket and Fender Mount
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

Came in a stash of parts, not mine originally. The clear glass threw me and then I remembered my jeep reflectors being clear after the sun faded them that way. So, I presume the clear glass was red at one time.

Don't know year or body style. But if it looks like it will work for you with painted or replacement glass, then PM me.

$40 plus shipping from Atlanta, GA.

Thank you for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

No, Robert, the cup lens on a 26-27 standard equipment taillight was clear and had a thin red cellulite cover that fit between the glass and the body of the light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 09:16 am:

OK then, this just needs the red insert. Doesn't show up on photo but has Ford script on top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

We connected some jumper wires to it and it light up. Neat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Robert,
If still available, I would like to purchase the tail light.

Rich C.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration