FS Pair 1909-1910 Non-Tapered Rear Axle Shafts Used

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Pair 1909-1910 Non-Tapered Rear Axle Shafts Used
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:41 am:

Selling a pair of early non-tapered rear axle shafts. As-found condition. The keyways look usable, but The gears will probably need to be replaced. Asking $75 for the pair. I can bring them to the Bakersfield next month. Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:41 am:

More pics:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wing - Albuquerque, NM on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 01:06 am:

Hello Rodger,

I'll take your axles if they are still available.

Thanks,
Mark Wing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 01:35 am:

Sold pending payment. Thanks MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wing - Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 10:01 am:

Hello Rodger,
I've sent you a couple of PMs but have gotten no reply. Can you please contact me to confirm you've received them?

msjbwing@msn.com
505-331-8741

Thank you,

Mark Wing

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration