Wanted. 2 or 3 21" tires. INSA prefe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted. 2 or 3 21" tires. INSA prefe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Looking for up to three 21" tires, pefer INSA. What do you have.?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

Looking for decent used or nos 21" tires for a barn find car... have 2 INSA's. Need 3 more 4.50x21

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:33 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:36 am:

Michael, I told you that I have one. The others I'll check tomorrow if the torrents of rain that are predicted don't stop me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

Michael, I checked today and the one INSA is all that I have. Other than 2 Mobil oil, everything is either Good Year, Firestone, or Allstate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Thursday, April 06, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Btt
Would settle for one more INSA. 21" tire in new or runnable condition. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 12:14 am:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration