FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 06:56 am:

NH Carb; $69.00, New choke spring, pressure tested float. both plates working good. Good bowl. Who ever gets this carb will like it.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 06:59 am:

Holly Carb: You can have your choice of a swivel spray needle or a straight spray needle. Please refer to Carb #14 when making payment.

NH #14

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Dave, I will take it. #14 NH carb, straight needle.

Thanks, Tim

(Message edited by Antique_iron on March 26, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:42 am:

Tim: I will get the #14 boxed and mailed today.
Thanks, Dave Huson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:45 am:

Tim I have to assemble a guy's Ruckstell today, but I should get your carb boxed and mailed today.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration