ENCLOSED TRANSPORT AVAILABLE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ENCLOSED TRANSPORT AVAILABLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Hello Everyone,

I have an ENCLOSED transport spot available on or about April 10th from one of two areas :

#1 Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania
OR
#2 North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia

Down to Texas, preferably the Houston, San Antonio, Austin areas. Maybe Southern Louisiana as well. it never hurts to ask about anywhere though!

Please see this link for HUNDREDS of references posted by the actual customers who have used me in the past, as well as more picture of my Quality equipment.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, P.M. or an email for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

AS ALWAYS I DO NOT HIDE MY FULL NAME OR USE ALIASES SO YOU CANNOT DO A SEARCH OF ME. I AM PROUD OF MY GREAT REPUTATION & QUALITY EQUIPMENT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:26 am:

Hello Everyone,
This spot is still available down to Texas or Louisiana from the Great Lakes area or the Southeastern U.S.

This will be in the Ameri-lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

MAKE SURE WHOMEVER YOU USE POSTS THEIR FULL NAME SO YOU CAN SEARCH THEIR HISTORY. YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO USE SOME GUY THAT KEEPS GETTING BANNED FROM OTHER FORUMS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

So who is that "guy that keeps getting banned"?

It is interesting that you insist on using your full name so that your history can be searched. Fair enough.

But we are unable to fact check the claim you are making concerning the unnamed "some guy"! How about using THAT guys full name?

So...is it true??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

I will not post his full name unless he posts more lies about me. If you would like to send me a PM or email I will gladly give you his name so you can do the search yourself.

******ALSO the trip is now JUST from North or South Carolina, Georgia or Tennessee down to Texas/Louisiana****

God Bless
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:18 am:

I will be delivering in North Carolina on the 7th of April & would like to reload the same day heading to Texas or Louisiana!

John From Oregon, you called into question my honesty concerning the "unnamed guy".

I sent you the information you requested the same day, but since you have not responded to my follow up P.M.s or emails, I can only assume you are having trouble receiving them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration