Share a room for Model T tour?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Share a room for Model T tour?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

I have a room reserved (two beds, non-smoking) at the host hotel for the Arkansas Tin Lizzies tour in Eureka Springs, AR in about two weeks. It turns out that I don't have a roommate after all, so could use one to share the room cost which is $89/night + taxes. The tour was advertised in the latest VF magazine, so there should be lots of T's there. Look up the ad to see what sites we'll be visiting. The tour is Thursday through Saturday, April 6th thru 8th. Dogwoods and Redbuds will be in bloom, so it will be a very beautiful tour through the Ozarks. The room is reserved from Wednesday night thru Saturday night. 479-790-4229 or waterwalk999@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Never mind, I have found a roommate. Come join the tour anyway; it'll be fun!!! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration