E&J Brass side lamp and tail light set with burners, beautiful!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: E&J Brass side lamp and tail light set with burners, beautiful!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

This is a set of reproduction E&J side and tail lamps, with burners. Price is $1,200. I used these for a few drives in my car so they aren't absolutely new but they are close, and I sent them out to be re-polished. New from the vendors this will run $1,450, and original lights cost much more restored. Insured shipping is additional and will be at actual cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 02:38 pm:

I need to clarify this. If you buy the lamps with the burners new from the vendors the cost would be $1,450.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

$1,050 for the set, with the burners; that's $300 less than if you order them from the vendors with the burners.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:01 am:

New wicks installed, they turn and adjust very easily.

I can bring these to Bakersfield on Friday 4/7.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 11:35 pm:

These are sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration