26/27 Gas shutoffs FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26/27 Gas shutoffs FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

Here are 3 26/27 gas shutoffs. They are used, do not know anything about them. But they are NOT REPROS, they all have FORD on them. $40.00 each + shipping. Tell the # of the one you want. Pm me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 05:57 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 03:16 am:

How about $35.00 each

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 05:39 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 05:37 am:

OK now $30.00 + shipping each?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 07:58 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

I'll take one and I sent a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tucker Thomas Durgin on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

Do the levers turn though?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

Yes the levers turn. Thanks, Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration