Floating Transmission shafts FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Floating Transmission shafts FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

I still have a few Floating Transmissions shafts from the this run. I an starting the next run and cannot say if there will not be a price increase. Still $375.00 + shipping. They were at Chickasha. Pm me for more info. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 03:17 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Harms - Sacramento County, CA on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 11:36 am:

What part of the US do you live?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Alabama

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

what is the advantage of using this shaft

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Helps take the stress of the crankshaft. It will not take the place of a straight pan, but it will allow for a small amount of misalignment. There are a lot of discussion of the Floating Shaft on past forums. Look at around 2010. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 05:50 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:57 am:

thanks for the info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 05:26 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Olson on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Looks like an elegant solution! What has been the customer feedback?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

I bought one of the first ones and am very pleased after many thousand miles. I figured alleviating alignment strains was a good thing. Sure, pan needs to be straight but with the flexing, especially on pre 26 engines, even the best alignment must vary some when hitting uneven roads. Seemed like a worthwhile preventive measure to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 07:57 am:

I agree Walt, I sent him a PM and waiting. I think I'll take the plunge and get one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration