Bosch ignition /light switch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch ignition /light switch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Neat ignition switch for a speedster
Make me a fare offer test ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 07:33 am:

Email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sullivan, Powell WY on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:46 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 08:15 am:

I noticed this switch is also on Ebay. A couple of more pics on there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182504703458?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STR K%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Not sure had not gotton any PM's or emails
From the forum
Sorry guys yes same switch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

Made by American Bosch not the parent company Robert Bosch. Made to control distributor ignition on a Hudson not magneto ignition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 11:25 pm:

Thanks Layden

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Reichlin on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Bob I have sent two emails and one PM have you received any of them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

Spoken for by Charles thanks mtfca
Not sure why this post I didn't get any messages on email went to spam folder other posts came through just fine
Sorry but glad it's going to a good home

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration