One Garage Stall of Parts For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: One Garage Stall of Parts For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

I have a lot of common Model T parts for sale. Axles, fenders, steering columns, and other parts. A 1923-1925 roadster body tub. I need to make space and will never use this stuff. There aren't any early parts. I can email or text pictures. Please call if you have any questions. 712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

Located in Sioux City, Iowa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 01:10 am:

How much for Body tub,and maybe some fenders for same>

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Jack- I'll have to look at what I have for fenders. I sent you an email with some pictures. Off the top of my head I'm thinking $75/fender if they aren't too bad, $300 for the body tub, and $200 for the top bows.

Let me know if I'm out of line on those prices and we can talk.

Thank you,
Ned Protexter
712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Ned,PM sent.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration