Hogs Heads for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hogs Heads for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:59 pm:

I have many different hogs heads for sale. No aluminum heads. Have iron both with and without starter hole as well as '26-'27 hogs heads. $40 each plus shipping. Located in Sioux City, Iowa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Ned, i would be interested in a 19-25 iron H/H with starter acceptance. Do they come with pedals?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 12:37 am:

Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 08:42 am:

John- Some have pedals and some do not. I will run over to the garage today and see what I have.

Mark- Received and sent you one back.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration