Williams foot feed pedals

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Williams foot feed pedals
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

Williams foot feed pedal 2 alumin 1 steel
one has a small hole in pedal $20 each pm me ej11

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

I am new to the model T world. What these?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Sending note for the aluminum pedal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:38 am:

I've got one of those pedals but I can't figure out from the picture how the linkage works. It can't be too complicated to make.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 01:50 am:

I would like one. This is my first post.do'nt have a T yet but need one of these, How do I contact Warren to finalize the deal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Joe,

Click on Warren's name and in the window that appears click on the blue letters

Click Here to send a private message

and another window will appear on which you can send him your "PM" or private message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Van Meter on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Warren - sent you a pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Here are some pics of my Williams throttle. I like how it works so Im using it on my speedster project. The pedals come up for sale from time to time. But the cable and linkages hardly ever show up for sale. The picture of the box and the instructions are photos I found on the web. It has the steel version of the pedal, my set has the aluminum pedal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:33 am:

Thanks for the pictures Donnie. I may can figure out how to make one and use that pedal on a speedster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:15 am:

Thank you so much for the info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

all sold pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration