FS 1909-10 firewall to frame bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1909-10 firewall to frame bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Smithwick Eastford , CT. on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:31 am:

1909-10 firewall to frame bracket . $150 plus shipping . Lower 48 only . Send PM for pictures .
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross McTavish on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

Hi Daniel I will take the fire wall brackets for 150 and the drag link and tie rod for 450 Ross McTavish from Canada my phone is 519 588 8794 can you send me your number thanks Ross

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Smithwick Eastford , CT. on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 11:18 am:

Ross are you going to purchase ?
Thanks
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Smithwick Eastford , CT. on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

these are still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Smithwick Eastford , CT. on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

brackets have been sold pending payment
Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration