Want to buy rear axle truss

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy rear axle truss
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:55 am:

I tried to buy from Lang's but the unit has been redesigned and they are telling me the new design is no good so back to square one. So if you have one to sell or plans to make one let me know Thanks Colin cmavins@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Colin, what's wrong with the new design?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

When I called about the back order I was told the new one came in but the redesign does not take the load off the axle so it is no good this is all I know. So if I can not find one I will make one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

I am wondering that a part so simple would need a redesign I live by kiss Kept it simple stupid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Are these the redesigned ones? :

http://modeltranch.com/show_product.asp?idProduct=71

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

I have not seen them I ordered one from Lang's and they are not happy with the new ones they received,so my back order is now cancelled and I have found an original Thanks Gary ,I find it is always nice when you can find original parts. If you want more information on this call Lang's I'm sure they will give you more information Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 04:06 am:

Colin's is different from the one I posted for sale.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration