Wanted: Unusable piston connecting rods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Unusable piston connecting rods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Hello,

I have an idea for a shop project and I need connecting rods to do it, ideally Model T. I don't want to use up anything that is potentially of use, so I'll happily take them bent, cracked, shot bearings, etc, any way that they are of no use in an actual engine (as long as the piston end of the rod isn't damaged). Email me with what you have available.

Thank you,
Zach Dillinger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

Duh... email is zacharydillinger(AT)gmail.com. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration