ZENITH S4BF -- TWO FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: ZENITH S4BF -- TWO FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

FIRST GUY GETS PICK OF THE MANIFOLDS.

I bought a nice S4BF Zenith recently with the original manifold, then in Chickasha bought a virtually new old stock S4BF. I will go through both of them and make sure they are good to go, add my adjustable main jet setup so they are easy to get to run just right and sell them both.

First guy gets to pick which manifold he wants -- the original Zenith manifold or an accessory one.

Note that you can't run a generator with the accessory manifold and the throttle rod will have to have a bend in it to reach the arm.

Also note that this is the same carb, the other one looks -- or will look -- exactly the same.

Manifolds will either be in bead blast or powder coat finish, you get to pick.

$900 for your choice - cleaned, polished and ready to bolt on and go ZOOM!!!

stanhowemt@aol.com 406-949-3448

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration