For Sale: 1926-27 Original Running Boards

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1926-27 Original Running Boards
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

Nice pair of original 26-27 running boards. Good solid original running boards. $45 for the pair plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

Larry I will take them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Thank Val,
I will hold them for You.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

Hey Larry, got anymore ??? The ones I got from you before were earlier and didn't work, I needed the 26' - 27' wider style. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Hello John,
I do have another set, will email You a picture of them tomorrow.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

You da man Larry !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration