WTB 15-16 roadster top sockets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 15-16 roadster top sockets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Called Lang's today, was told the guy that makes the oval top sockets is not giving a time frame for his next batch. I am getting close to ready to put a top on my 16 Roadster. Prefer new, but would take good used in lieu of waiting possibly more than a year. dpeters025atgmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Babcock on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

I have been looking for a set as well. So if you find more than one I will take one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

I remember that a post about a person associated with Amish was making the top irons and bows!
I talked with him and he was going to contact me after the swapmeets earlier this year!
I cant remember his name or contact information!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Try Mel Draper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 11:18 pm:

Do you have any contact info on Mel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 12:02 am:

Mel Draper (Mel's Leather and Horsehair)
Box 179
Jeromesville, OH 44840

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Thank you, Steve

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration