F/S: 26/27 Gas Tank with brass cap and sediment bowl.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F/S: 26/27 Gas Tank with brass cap and sediment bowl.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

I understand that this is the only Model T gas tank not reproduced. Solid tank, no rust, with brass Ford script cap and sediment bowl. Lightly primed.
$125 OBO. You pay shipping from Atlanta, GA I've even got the 12" overflow tube out of this tank, but I don't know how authentic it is. steel tube with hole in the end to attach to the tank spout. Included, of course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

Make Offer. All I can do is swear...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Sorry, sediment bowl no longer available, used on another project, but I've got two nice straps that need new rubber to go with this tank.

Make an offer if you need one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 10:06 am:

Robert, I'll make an offer for your tank. PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Tank and straps sold. Thanks Bob.

Read that someone is looking for the cap. If this tank is a spare for you, you might have the cap to offer him.

On it's way UPS, Ground.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration