Wanted - Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Sieber on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

Hi, I am looking for a running and driving enclosed car from the 20s or early 30s. Any make or any model is ok with me as long as it is a tudor sedan, four door sedan or a coupe. I was trying to stay around the $8000 price range, but I am willing to negotiate. I am open to traveling up to 200 miles from Lancaster PA. If you have one you would be willing to sell, send me a PM. Thanks, Nick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

Nick,

I have a 1920 coupe in very nice, unrestored condition. I am currently preparing the motor for assembly.

The top needs replacing and the interior needs to be finished. The body wood Is In excellent condition the metal Is very nice for a 97 year old car. It Is easily restoreble considering It's age. The top wood needs to be replaced, It came with original top and interior material, It needs new wood.

The original owner started to restore it in the 50's but became ill in the late 70's or 80's. His son had no interest in the car after that the family kept it for the grand son till last summer when I purchased It from the grand daughter.

If interested I'm looking for $6000,00 or less if you want to finish It your self.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

Sounds very interesting.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration