Vintage tail light bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Vintage tail light bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

Vintage cast oil lamp and license plate bracket for 15-19 touring or sedan $35.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 11:33 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:38 pm:

Hi Bill,

Any chance that you can send me a picture of it?

Send to dufo at tds.net if you can please.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

Thank you for the picture Bill. Not the one I wanted - I will pass.

Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration