Wanted- old cracked headlamp mirror

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted- old cracked headlamp mirror
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 10:14 am:

I'm looking for an old headlight reflector comparable to the one in the picture. One that is cracked or not so good for a Jno Brown 16 headlight. So long as I can put it together and it stays in place. I know good ones are hard to find and expensive and new aluminum ones are $110 and it won't match this glass one. I'm probably never going to drive at night or take it to a show but I still need something shiny back there. My email is wlkma9@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 10:46 am:

E mail and photo of one sent to you.
Ross

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

I found one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration