13-15 top bow WTB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 13-15 top bow WTB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

Need one 13-15 #2 bow on driver's side. Anyone have one they'd sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

1913 rests are round and 14 to 15 are ovel. which one do you need ?. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Round one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

jack! i dont use pms they dont work very often. on the 15 bow do you need left or right touring roadster. i will look tomorrow i have a lot of them. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

I need left side(driver's) for touring set. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 11:36 am:

no luck on the round one i have a ovel one but i dont think it will match,but send me the dim from the bottem to all of the fitings and overall length. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

Call Mel. He is currently making a few sets of irons for 15's.

Mel Draper (Mel's Leather and Horsehair)
Box 179
Jeromesville, OH 44840

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Charlie, the bow I need is 24 inches long,and the bottom bow attachment is 7 1/8 inches from bottom of bow.The upper attachment is down 5 3/4 inches from top of bow.Thanks,and can you email me?jackdaron@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:05 pm:

jack! we struck out agian the one i have is only 22 long and fitings are in a drifernt place but the same style. i have some rusted out ones for fittings sorry! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

Thanks for looking.Guess I am too!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration