Nice 25 Roadster For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Nice 25 Roadster For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

I had a chat with a family member who is hoping to sell a very nice '25 Roadster for her parents. I have no connection with the car or family other than to post the ad for them.

The car has the original (pink/purple with age) headlight lenses, a Ruckstell axle, Stewart speedometer and some other nice accessories. Check out the attached photos, the car shows some use in the photos but has been well loved and cared for.

The owner is Marvin Lange and the car is located in Sunriver, Oregon.

The asking price is $7,500.

Contact Lynnea Cottrell at (541) 977-3677 or l.cottrell@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 07:48 am:

Neat old T....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 10:43 am:

I doubt if it's a '25. Look at the door hinge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 11:55 am:

So what is it if not a 25 ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Anyone from Oregon heading to Bakersfield that would entertain trailering the car there in exchange for cash?

Mark Chaffin
951 805 0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 08:36 pm:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration