Model T Reading Material

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Reading Material
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 12:19 am:

For sale -Price list for parts-Price list of Body Parts-windshield & body glass specifications-1919-1925 and 1926-1927 Wiring Diagrams-Rucksteel axle Repair guide-A Copy of From Here to Obscurity and The Bible-Model T Ford The Car That Changed The World by Bruce W.McCalley all this for $90.00 shipped to your doorstep! free shipping to the Lower 48 call Matt 503-824-2681Sorry Don't have a Photo of Bruce's Book

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Matt, Will you be at the Portland swap meet? If so, where? Hope to see you there. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Goodrich on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 05:43 am:

HI: Matt, Sorry I'm not really in the market to buy any books about the Model T's. As I'm just doing research on the Milwaukee, WI. Ford Plant.

That's why I'm so interested in all of this stuff right now is because the Milwaukee Plant opened in and around July 8, 1916 that is without looking through about 500 pages to find the opening date.

But thanks for you interest in my quest to find the information that I'm looking for.

Jeff Goodrich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Got a picture of Bruce's book -$90.00 for the assortment or what neat accessory do you have to Trade? Moto-meters? Signs ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Held for Andrew

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration