Portland Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Portland Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:01 am:

I'm working on the inventory and packing things up for the Portland Swap Meet. Unfortunately it is the same weekend this year as Bakersfield

: ^ (

Are you looking for anything in particular? Let me know and if I have it, I will bring it!

Who plans to go to Portland? Be sure to stop by the HCCA booth in Hall D and say Hi.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Manoff on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:24 am:

Keith
I sent you a pm.
Regards
Todd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Keith, I am looking for a coil box full of hundred dollar bills. I will stop and see you at the meet to see if you have it. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

Dennis-
I'll see if I have one laying around.
When are you clowns getting into town?
Dinner?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

Hi Keith. I sent an email to you shortly after you started this post. Did you get it?

Gary London

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

Gary-
I replied this afternoon and send some more pictures. Did you get them?
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 11:27 am:

Sent pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

Correct heading should read "Portland Swamp Meet".

Been there, done that ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 12:48 am:

The latest weather report says rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Who would have thought?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Stevens-Mulino, Oregon on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:20 am:

PDX Swap meet motto "Always in April always in the rain"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:20 am:

I did the Po'land Swamp Meet for 20 years. While I do remember
a few pretty sun breaks and blue skies filled with puffy clouds, most
of the time it was dark and POURING rain ! For an outside vendor,
it was a purely good time ! Especially when the sani-kans were located
uphill from your space and the crowds overflowed them. THAT was
a most memorable year !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Stevens-Mulino, Oregon on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:22 am:

What is your booth number Keith? I'd like to come by and meet you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:47 am:

Must be something about the name "Dennis" and comedy! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Lance-
We have five stalls in a row in the NE corner of (I think) Building D between the big roll up door and the corner door. One stall is numbered 3001 A.

It will look something like this:

I look forward to meeting you. Is there anything you need?

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

Keith, Our circus will be in town Wed at the race track I will try and call you about getting together. That comment about clowns would really hurt if it wasn't true. Also nice April fools pic at Timberline Lodge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Stevens-Mulino, Oregon on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

Thanks Keith, I seriously need to be rescued from this addiction. Fortunately I got the sickness later in life so I haven't had much time to accumulate a lot of stuff, but there is still time. My brother and I will be setting up down at the Racetrack. As soon as I sell my Jeepster, I will be up to see you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 12:29 am:

Dennis-
I kinda wonder how many people thought I really drove up to Timberline Lodge before breakfast on April Fool's day...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration